Transportation Job in San Rafael, California : CA 94901
Looking for Transportation Jobs? See currently available Transportation job openings on transportation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
transportation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any transportation job . We provide job resources for Transportation positions throughout the industry. transportation.jobs.net also provides Transportation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Transportation by either city or state.
transportation.jobs.net is a transportation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Transportation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your transportation job search on transportation.jobs.net today.
Transportation Manager Job Description
Now Hiring Transportation Manager
At First Student, our Transportation Managers are a constant reflection of our company’s commitment to safety and customer service. The Transportation Manager is responsible for providing operational oversight, day-to-day management, and directly supervising staff and financial performance.
At First Student, we are proud to offer:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Positive and rewarding work environment
Transportation Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages operational expenses and explains budget variances
- Manages injury and collision claims
- Ensures safety practices and applicable regulations are obeyed by all employees
- Ensure facilities and buses are maintained to First Student safety and environmental standards
- Sets accurate schedules for routes
- Minimizes route drive times and mileage while adhering to contractual and regulatory mandates
- Provides accurate and timely operational and financial reporting as requested by AGM and/or finance
- Ensures purchases follow company processes and policies
- Drives employee engagement and recognition
Transportation Manager Experience and Skills Required:
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- State School Bus Certification preferred
- 3-5 years of School Bus industry experience managing a minimum of 50 routes in preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Business background in financial, strategic, and/or organizational analysis
First Student’s commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you’ll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
San Rafael Transportation Job