Transportation Job in Orlando, Florida : FL
Looking for Transportation Jobs? See currently available Transportation job openings on transportation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
transportation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any transportation job . We provide job resources for Transportation positions throughout the industry. transportation.jobs.net also provides Transportation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Transportation by either city or state.
transportation.jobs.net is a transportation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Transportation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your transportation job search on transportation.jobs.net today.
Transportation Project Manager
Transportation Project Manager Job Description
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world’s infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 3,000 employees in nearly 100 locations across the United States, we provide a full continuum of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. Our clients include U.S. federal, state and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker is committed to delivering a standard of excellence that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve our clients' complex challenges.
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining a safe and efficient transportation infrastructure.
Michael Baker is actively seeking a Transportation Project Manager to join our Orlando , FL office. The Project Manager will bring civil engineering experience with a focus on transportation in the consulting industry and/or experience working with or for public sector transportation clients. This position offers an excellent career development opportunity for someone looking to get in on the ground floor, grow with us and help shape our future in Central Florida Region.
- Be responsible for successful contracting and project execution, working closely with regional Michael Baker International staff and office leadership.
- Continually bring in new work and increase backlog while managing client relationships and guide the application Michael Baker services within the transportation practice to best serve the interest of the client and Michael Baker.
- Manage client relationships and guide the application of Michael Baker services within Transportation practice to best serve the interests of the client and Michael Baker.
- Lead plan production for conventional design-bid-build and design-build highway projects.
- Review the work of other professionals – this includes QA/QC, mentoring, training and growing staff in the performance of job duties.
- Manage project budgets and schedules, interface with client, and prepare/submit invoices.
- Have a broad understanding of all elements of the design of highway transportation facilities, including roadway elements, hydrology and hydraulics, structures and traffic related items
- Coordinate with other Project Managers to balance workload and staffing needs.
- Determine direction and lead market awareness including involvement in professional associations, technical articles, conferences and boards.
- Feel a sense of pride in knowing that you are helping to address some of our nation’s most critical infrastructure challenges while building the future of our organization!
- At least 15 years in Engineering or Project Management preferred
- A B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering. If you have an advanced engineering degree, that’s even better.
- Excellent external and internal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong engineering judgment and solid background in transportation.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Professional Engineer (PE) licensed in the State of Florida or ability to obtain in six (6) months
- Travel around Florida is required
Orlando Transportation Job