Transportation Job in Cleveland, Ohio : OH
Looking for Transportation Jobs? See currently available Transportation job openings on transportation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
transportation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any transportation job . We provide job resources for Transportation positions throughout the industry. transportation.jobs.net also provides Transportation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Transportation by either city or state.
transportation.jobs.net is a transportation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Transportation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your transportation job search on transportation.jobs.net today.
Transportation Associate Job Description
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world’s infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Consistently ranked by Engineering News-Record as a Top 20 transportation firm, Michael Baker International offers clients an integrated team of professionals versed in all aspects of transportation planning, design, permitting, and construction management and inspection. In addition, Michael Baker International is a recognized leader in the practical aspects of operating and maintaining a safe and efficient transportation infrastructure.
Under limited supervision, the Transportation Associate will plan, design, and analyze data on civil engineering projects such as roads, bridges, and water sewage systems.
• Prepares construction documents, drawings, maps, reports, and supporting documentation
• Prepares quantities and construction cost estimates
• Prepares construction drawings for highways, local roadways, and bicycle facilities including trails
• Engages in transportation planning studies and conceptual roadway and/or trail layout
• Occasionally visits work sites
• Communicates with clients regarding project issues; holds and attends meetings
• Assists with defining scope of work and man-hour requirements
• Assists Project Managers and more experienced Engineers in ensuring that project/task schedules and budgets are met
• Responsible for maintaining technical knowledge through completion of various training initiatives; attending seminars, reviewing professional publications, attending in-house systems/management training
• Occasional to moderate travel may be required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• 0-2 years of related experience
• Ohio DOT and/or rail design experience is a plus
• Proficiency with MicroStation and/or AutoCAD. Familiarity with InRoads, Geopak, and Civil 3D is preferred.
• Must have a willingness to learn, be a strong communicator, and exhibit flexibility in accommodating new or multiple assignments
Cleveland Transportation Job