Transportation Job in Los Angeles, California : CA
Looking for Transportation Jobs? See currently available Transportation job openings on transportation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
transportation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any transportation job . We provide job resources for Transportation positions throughout the industry. transportation.jobs.net also provides Transportation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Transportation by either city or state.
transportation.jobs.net is a transportation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Transportation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your transportation job search on transportation.jobs.net today.
Transportation Engineering Manager
Transportation Engineering Manager Job Description
Our client is a Multi-Disciplinary Engineering firm who is searching for a tenured Transportation Engineering Project Manager. This is an exciting time to join this firm as this position will contribute to growing, and diversifying their design division and enhancing their marketing presence in LA. This is an exciting opportunity to manage multi-disciplinary teams and develop the talent of junior staff.
You will be a professional engineer (PE) with 10+ years experience in transportation projects; use your innovation, sound judgement and a true passion for delivering exceptional projects to enhance the lives of local residents.
- Supervise and mentor design personnel while overseeing multi-disciplined project teams.
- Form proposals, schedules, and budgets for prospective projects; perform traffic analyses and planning research.
- Direct and coordinate transportation projects; work in tandem with company leadership to define staffing, training requirements, and project resources.
- Focus on timely, successful project delivery by engaging staff across varying disciplines and offices.
- Provide oversight of technical, financial, and legal aspects of project performance and delivery.
- Join a company with a strong team spirit and who sees their employees as the bedrock for their success.
- This firms offers a comprehensive benefit package including: 100% medical coverage, 401k with matching, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Los Angeles Transportation Job
Transportation Engineering Manager Job Requirements
- 10+ years of project management experience with in transportation engineering.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- CA Professional Engineer (PE); TE highly preferred.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Comprehensive previous experience on large-scale state projects; including highways, rail, or comparative transportation projects.
- Solid working knowledge and application of Caltrans and LA location agency practices and standards.
Contact: Marc Nocerino
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries. We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here