Transportation Job in Moreno Valley, California : CA
Looking for Transportation Jobs? See currently available Transportation job openings on transportation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
transportation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any transportation job . We provide job resources for Transportation positions throughout the industry. transportation.jobs.net also provides Transportation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Transportation by either city or state.
transportation.jobs.net is a transportation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Transportation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your transportation job search on transportation.jobs.net today.
Transportation-Logistics Coordinator Job DescriptionOverview
Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
The Transportation / Logistics Coordinator controls all freight, import/export, air, and ocean, routed through overseas agents including LTL, TL freight. Assist the Production Control Manager in everyday operational issues. Also responsible for shipping finished vehicles to Karma retailersResponsibilities
- Responsible for establishing optimized logistics strategies, routes, lanes based on supplier locations, parts being shipped and frequency.
- Responsible for developing transportation strategies/routes/lanes to achieve cost reductions in inbound and outbound transportation costs.
- Communicate with suppliers, 3PL, Finance, Sales, Warehouse, and Manufacturing etc. to ensure that processes and procedures meet the expected results
- Act as liaison between Transportation companies and Karma Finance, Sales, etc.…
- Work with Transportation Company Liaisons to resolve any shipping/receiving issues related to transportation.
- Produce all necessary documents for overseas and U.S. Customs, including MAWB, manifest, AES, labels etc.
- Develop, Monitor, and report KPI’s show the service level performance of the transportation company(s)
- Communicate any potential delays in the inbound transportation stream that may impact the manufacturing plant
- Coordinate Shipment of finished vehicles to dealer/retailer network.
Moreno Valley Transportation Job
Transportation-Logistics Coordinator Job Requirements
- Min 2 to 5 years of international and domestic logistics experience
- Excellent Customer Service etiquette
- Strong analytic skills
- Data Entry
- House Waybill (HAWB)
- AES submission to U.S Customs
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Known Shipper/Unknown TSA regulations
- Answer multiple phone calls at once
- Familiarity with FMC Filing
- Hazardous cargo--HAZMAT CERTIFIED IS A PLUS
- Microsoft Word/Excel
NO 3rd Party Recruiters. Principles Only
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.