Transportation Job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma : OK
Looking for Transportation Jobs? See currently available Transportation job openings on transportation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
transportation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any transportation job . We provide job resources for Transportation positions throughout the industry. transportation.jobs.net also provides Transportation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Transportation by either city or state.
transportation.jobs.net is a transportation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Transportation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your transportation job search on transportation.jobs.net today.
Transportation - Operations Manager
Transportation - Operations Manager Job Description
We are a growing, fast - paced organization looking to hire a Transportation - Operations Manager to oversee our Oklahoma City, OK transportation center. The selected candidate will be responsible for the operation of our processing facility.
In addition to leading a highly skilled team, the transportation manager will be tasked with looking for ways to improve processes and increase efficiency.
The successful candidate will have at least managed or supervised routes and drivers.
- Responsible for the management of all employees at the transportation center to include supervisors and drivers
- Full operation center P&L responsibilities
- Continuously look to improve on efficiencies and streamline transportation processes
- Responsible for recruitment and training of new employees for the operation
- Reward, coach, and counsel employees
- Ongoing training and development of team members
- Make sure operations and operators are following company policy
Oklahoma City Transportation Job
Transportation - Operations Manager Job Requirements
- 5 years of transportation or operations management experience preferred
- Knowledge/experience in transportation, distribution or logistics preferred
- Route and driver supervision experience is strongly preferred
- DOT compliance experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to give clear oral and written instructions and have the ability to train and lead
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel. Outlook, PowerPoint and Access knowledge is required. Must be able to work with spreadsheets
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and DOT physical