Transportation Job in Duncan, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Transportation Jobs? See currently available Transportation job openings on transportation.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
transportation.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any transportation job . We provide job resources for Transportation positions throughout the industry. transportation.jobs.net also provides Transportation jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Transportation by either city or state.
transportation.jobs.net is a transportation job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Transportation jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your transportation job search on transportation.jobs.net today.
Truck Driver (Transportation / Logistics)
Truck Driver (Transportation / Logistics) Job Description
N.W.White & Co is a professional materials transportation firm specializing in transporting construction aggregates and we are committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers. We have been in business for 60 years and offer a first-rate work environment for our employees. We are seeking a Truck Driver (Class A and B). As a CDL Driver, you will be domiciled locally – home every afternoon! We are operating in five divisions throughout South Carolina – Columbia, Greenville, Anderson, Greenwood, and Charleston (we are hiring for all divisions). Be a part of a growing company that emphasizes teamwork and dedication to its employees - Our driver turnover rate is under 10%!
We strive to foster positive, long-term relationships with our employees, customers, suppliers, and the community by continually focusing on our core values - trust, integrity, respect, and a passion for excellence. If you have been considering a career in the Transportation and Logistics industry and meet the qualifications, now’s the time to get rolling! We want to talk to you today!
As a Truck Driver for the transportation and logistics industry, you will be expediting cargo and adhering to scheduled time frames.
Additional Responsibilities of the CDL Driver include:
- Checking vehicle to ensure that the mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order, maneuvering trucks into loading and unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned
- Collecting delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes, maintaining logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, followin
Duncan Transportation Job
Truck Driver (Transportation / Logistics) Job Requirements
As a Truck Driver, you are a part of the transportation and logistics industry, and must know the regulations of the industry.
Additional requirement of a CDL Driver include:
- Valid Commercial Drivers’ License (Class A and B)
- Collecting delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes, maintaining logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations, reporting vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to vehicle
- Obtaining receipts and signatures for delivered goods and collecting payments for services and when required, inventorying and inspecting goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions
We value our employees and therefore offer the following benefits:
- Health insurance (Blue Cross and Blue Shield) with Vision coverage
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) – company matches up to 4% of employee contribution (vested immediately)
- Guaranteed Hours
- Monthly safety bonus program
- Annual safety bonus program
- Paid holiday, vacation and personal days